View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 06:42 AM
Scott Stoops
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2010
Position: 737 Cap

[QUOTE=sovt;1621629]
Originally Posted by jsled View Post

Your response above may make you feel better but the truth of the matter is that the BAT, recall in place.... We're designed and approved by ALPA to get L-UAL pilots to a better place that otherwise would have taken years to get to. Obviously at the expense of L-CAL pilots.

L-UAL ALPA has a long history of screwing other pilot groups to better themselves. These events just continue this long and dispicable history.
WOW. Where to start. The BAT process was a cost saving process designed by UCH to minimize pilot cost. Weigand confirmed that.

I can assure you that it wasn't designed by ALPA to stick it to the CAL pilots. In many cases, it hurt UAL pilots. I understand that you're ****ed off about your spot on the list. Thank JP for that. Your MC so wildly deformed expectations that you feel this way is unfortunate, but absolutely predicted by many. Either live it or $%^#&%^ move on. I'm so tired of this. We're being run by a bunch of hacks yet we're worrying about groping for the scraps left over after they've destroyed the company. This is not going well. No reason to point fingers, but go ahead.

Scott