View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 05:25 AM
RV5M
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013

Originally Posted by CBreezy View Post
So you're management.

To counter, my friend, hired within the year, had to take a screening sim evaluation, not a training sim, as a condition of employment.

People should know that your pay scale is an embarrassment and by going to Mesa, you are encouraging the company to continue to pay near poverty-level wages to new FOs for well over 2 years. It takes 5 years to get paid what an FO at almost every other airline makes after year 1 or 2.

But hey, as long as you guys are happy with it and not disgruntled. Oh, and by the way, the two least disgruntled pilot groups on this site, by far, are also the two worst paid. It must a correlation between pilots who are willing to accept jobs for less than their value and those who are KoolAid drinking yes-men.

To think that a manager would come on here and post, especially as frequently as I do, is crazy. I'm an FO. I choose to be here. When I don't want to be here any more, I'll leave instead of crying about wages I chose to earn.

Mods: Can we merge this with one of the two other Mesa threads currently in progress?