View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 06:33 PM
gloopy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2010
Position: window seat

Originally Posted by John Carr View Post
Like I said, neither here nor there. But it can be interesting how an entity can tailor their views. ESPECIALLY when it's in their own best interest. If they've chosen to "honor the flow", there's nothing they can do about it either. Move on a keep trucking, or look back and "hate" a process that one agreed to honor.

I would be inclined to belive that is MOSTLY true. But just just like EVERY group has their (insert percentage here), there's probably some that disagree with that statement. "NRD's", "you were acquired NOT hired", etc. Like I said, a minority of folks. But EVERY airline has that minority.
FWIW I haven't seen a single attitude like that once. Maybe a tiny bit of alma matter chest thumping about a procedural difference or "how we used to do it" at brand X (I.T./dispatch, rest breaks, etc) but you just don't see any "tude" out on the line. Like none. As for the 1% issue, if everyplace has them, and everyplace does, then its not really an issue because its just part of the standard deviation.