Thread: Mesa Hiring
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 11:06 AM
skillett
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2010
Position: South Paw

Originally Posted by RV5M View Post
You have to wonder how intelligent they really are if they still think jokes like that are funny.
Originally Posted by prior121 View Post
Sometimes, not often, I read your posts Skillett, and understand the point you are trying to make.

But most of the time, your posts are an incoherent rambling of words that are either so poorly written no one can understand what you are saying or it is simply a bunch of inside jokes.

I wasn't trying to be funny with my post.

You are bragging that we have funny pilots? Great! Do you think other airlines don't have funny pilots?

Let's put down the bottle before we post, or if that is not the issue, sit a few rounds out.
Originally Posted by prior121 View Post
Once again, is everything clicking?

RV5M said they may not be very intelligent, not that they aren't experienced.

.....I think his point has been proven.......
Do I get in a hurry and run my sentences together sometimes, yes. Do I drink, post and regret it the next day, yes. But you two guys are like the Mesa cheerleaders. Trying to justify your decision to come here like the Devils Advocate. I really have backed off you newbies. I know that SJS runs deep in your soul. Chasing that quick upgrade. And that's fine. I hope it goes well for you. Is everything clicking? That is shot over the bow. After reading your pompous post to make yourself look smart. It's really just smoke and mirrors of ignorance. Trying to justify to daddy and every other SJS guy that you made the right decision. I admit I'm not a great writer, but the aviation and science brain is here. And what a lot of people find hard in this business is very easy to me.