Thread: JCBA Questions
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 03:16 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by flybywire44 View Post
Yes, but this post is purely and questionably motivated speculation.

Which is why I ask that you placate junior pilots by avoiding baseless blanketed fear-mongering.

USAPA will move forward with aggressive legal strategy no matter what you or any other pilot in the bottom 14% of the AA list says. You may only unseat new hire quality of life with these types of posts Eaglefly.
YGTBFSM.

Do you really think any post by any member will have one iota of effect on this SLI ?

Wow, I guess subconsciously, you put more weight in my opinions here then you admit to yourself.

Originally Posted by flybywire44 View Post
This is truly ironic, but fortunately for is USAPA still seems to have many legal avenues at their disposal.

Both USAPA and APA have performed many dirty deeds. I don't see either's SLI dealings one as being more or less honorable than the other.
....and my point in this respect is that this time, USAPA "avenues of disposal" may come back to bite their own junior pilots. Me identifying and acknowledging that doesn't change the fact that USAPA will be responsible should that happen. Agreed though on the "dirty deeds" by both unions. That's all the more reason why in this SLI there should be a new mold to ensure complete transparency via the arbitrators. Controlling information to them can mean all the difference, be it APA or USAPA.