Thread: UAL vs CAL Interns

hopeSales , 04-20-2014 05:04 PM
hopeSales
close
Quote: Staller;
As usual, you are way out in left field. Now you are trying to say I am a racist and sexist? Where did that come from? Go back to your mega yacht.

Who am I? Nobody from nowhere. No daddy to pay for my college or make a few phone calls to get me a job. I just worked my tail off to get where I am, like most of us at UCH. Actually I got lucky and was able to start in the military after college. Most of my non-military brethren at UCH worked their tail off for peanuts flight instructing, flying cargo, corporate, or the hardest of all, flying checks in the middle of the night. Many did ALL of these. They earned the right to be here, or DAL, or AMR. They are not entitled 22 year olds who want to fast track their careers by working for free for a few years. H@ll, why not pay to fly? Oh yeah, that has already been tried.

Interns have no business on the UAL APC board, IMHO.

The moderators feel the same way about you Staller, that is why you currently go by Hopesales.
I think I have it now - You want to discredit others while including yourself with the many civilian/military pilots that worked very hard to get a job with United. I don't understand your hatred of the minorities, females, interns and son/daughters of United employees that got their jobs using the system available. This usually was no more than a simple recommendation and it normally only came into play after all qualifications were meet. Point of reference - many of these people worked as hard or harder than you to get the job.

Are you really a Legacy United pilot? If so - are you sure you didn't get lucky and fall though a crack? I guess what I'm trying to say is you seem to have everybody else's number - do you have your own?