View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 10:04 PM
Rnav
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by DreamToFlyy View Post
Yes my dead family has my debt covered, and I expect nothing of this career except to fly planes and do what I love with my life. I think that's why pilots are bitter, they are the ones that expected to be promoted to captain within a couple years then move on to a major quickly, that's not me, I don't place expectations on my future in aviation but have a plan if it doesn't work out.

I said I only want constructive comments, I don't want someone to say aviation sucks, tell me more, tell me exactly made you hate it, if you honestly believe nothing will get better.

If this career is killing you guys so bad and don't have enough time with your family get off the internet and stop complaining, rather spend time with your family or call them if you are away, unless your true happy "me time" is posting about how to stay away from the career.

This thread was created for constructive discussion, instead of assuming where my money comes from, saying what my expectations are abd telling me I can't have a family
Listen bro I don't care where your money came from. What I do have a problem with is that you obviously don't have any experience in the career field yet you're telling guys/gals in it what they should do. You fail to realize both the successful ones and the ones stuck and disgruntled have all sacrificed to get where they are at. And yes you still aren't even a noob in the field. Get your ratings first and then get back to us.

Literally 75%(And that's being nice) of the people I started flight school with didn't make it to professional flying. Failures, life events and yes money all came into play... And don't worry nothing anyone says about the career will deter you, we've all been there. Good luck.