Old 04-23-2014, 06:20 AM
BusJock
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2011
Position: A320 CAP
Default Let the Lemming Parade Begin!

Blame us?

Oh God Oh God OH GOD when will anyone take responsibility? Management will blame US for their failings? Why oh Why do we allow this team of boobs to even consider blaming us? Because we let them!!!

UALs recall the December when we cancelled 1/2 our schedule and these idiots said it was because of unprecedented weather....never before seen in ORD...even back to the caveman days I suppose...when it was really because they cut ramp staff to the bone with no room to adapt to the winter in ORD. It NEVER snows in ORD, dontchaknow? Shares was a smashing success, huh? Vacation bidding was flawless, yeah? Just keep repeating the lies and they will eventually stick. Well Wall Street is finally looking at the numbers and JS is a joke.

We just bend over and take it day after insulting day and never say BOO. Recall SERE school when they were beating us in interrogation and then had us grab our balls as they screamed at us, "What are you?" When we finally woke up and yelled in their face..."I AM AN AMERICAN FIGHTING MAN" they stood back, smiled and said, "Now you get it!"

I really fear we will NEVER get it. You, You jump off the cliff, you and you follow...and so on. Lemmings.

The cart is before the horse...morale leads to constructive fuel savings then world can sing Kumbayah in unison. Putting the cart first and treating us like the mule, adding more load while slapping us with whips....may work for some, but I truly home we can stop drinking the Kool Aid. The beatings WILL actually stop when morale improves. Trust us. (selling 767-200 in IAH, RJs in IAH, Profit Sharing for UAL)

JS has gotta go! Bad Mgmt has gotta go. It has to so good Mgmt has a chance to return us to what was once a great airline...Neiman Marcus is being run like Kmart. (Think Bethune said that).