View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 07:46 AM
Raptor
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2012

Originally Posted by C-130Driver View Post
To clarify, when I look at all of my previous history and choose source as you suggest, the only source that lists is "money purchase plan account". Should it show "Military LOA MPPA"? I haven't done the math to figure out if the correct amounts are being put in. I should probably do that I guess. Thanks.
I can definitely speak to what I see in my own account on the Vanguard website, but my experiences are "old" compared to what's going on now so there may be differences? And, since I can't see back more than 7 years on the Vanguard site, I can't see the initial contributions from my MLA to see what they are listed as. I had thought Military LOA stood for "Leave of Absence" and therefore everyone should see it this way. Perhaps, LOA stands for "Letter of Agreement" it this line entry from Vanguard was the input due to the letter of agreement that fixed the short-term MLA B-fund contributions years ago. Does anyone have any information they could post here?

I'd call Vanguard at the number I posted above and ask them to provide you a listing of your plan contributions by source in your Federal Express Corp Pilot's Money Purchase Plan so you could verify the B-fund contributions were being made correctly from your MLA trip drops.

The other thing I'd check...did you select near the top: View History from: .........the proper date look back to capture your last MLA drops?