Thread: Trans States
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 01:36 PM
minimwage4
2 days off

Joined APC: Jun 2009
Position: Embraer Systems Analyst

Originally Posted by JumpJet View Post
So....I AM the new guy. And reading this thread is interesting insightful and disheartening all in one. I am not sure of what to make of the banter here but my heart says that it's kind of like reading a review on Trip Advisor about a restaurant. There is always some owner or manager sticking in a 5 star review and there is always some scorned bitter person who simply cannot me made satisfied even if they got a happy ending with their massage. But the "preponderance of evidence" shows that there is a move afoot to increase the flying at TSA and that now is a good time to be entering the industry. Most interesting of all is the fact that something will change industry wide to increase the number of ATP holding qualified applicants. There may not be a shortage but when I interviewed I was NOT impressed with my fellow interviewees.....and we all got offered jobs.
All the evidence can be misrepresented very easily. Hiring could be for attrition, every other airline is hiring too not just Tsa. New ord base to make ops better for 117... etc etc. Wait till there's an announcement.