Thread: UAL Pool-ies
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 04:35 PM
MPAdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013
Position: The one with a great view.
Default The Over-Under on the MPA Line

OK...so I know everyone is trying to figure when they will get called and you can bet I am to. I will explain the numbers that I have based on me and maybe that will help you. This would have been easier if we had received a Poolie email update today.

In Feb I was told I was dead middle at 91 of 182 in the pool.

On May 01 I was told I was number 35 to get called.

On April 07 UAL said there were 145 in the pool.

So...based only on UAL numbers (does not account for attrition):
There should be 122 in the pool today (I am pretty sure there are less)

Based on my math, with my numbers:
There should be 114 in the pool today.

IF the 28 Oct - 01 Nov had 24 successful applicants and they did gave at least 04 poolies class dates then there would be 20 from this week still waiting (this follows what I think are actually in the pool today, see above). BUT I doubt there are that many from this week still waiting. I am guessing 10-15 still in that week at most.

So, my guess is 107 still in the pool.

The June 17 class is scheduled to have 22 seats. I am guessing 6 LOAs/Recalls, so I am guessing 16 New Hire seats in this class.

All this fuzzy math means they will call the remaining 28 OCT - 01 Nov interviewees for 17 Jun.

If my numbers are correct I will be in 08 July class. IF my guess is correct I will make the 17 June class.

There are 90 poolies below me. July has 4 training dates and August has 2. At ~18 New Hires per class, the last poolie would see training in one of the two classes in August.

Also keep in mind there will be 3 weeks between classes on 17 June and 08 July, which will be a bit of a slow down on info at the end of June, but then it should rapidly pick up for all of July (so enjoy the 4th and plan to get busy afterwards).

Hope you can follow, If it helps you.