View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Right Winger
On Reserve

Joined APC: Apr 2014

Originally Posted by Wounded Duck View Post
How many interviewed? How many made it to phase 2? How many passed phase 2 and were given a class? How big are the classes? Lots of questions. I guess the long and the short of it is what everyone want to know is when will I start class? Rounding out the variables of the above questions it looks like a class = 1.5 x Interview day. Would you guys agree with that?

So the May 28th class was made up of half the Feb 25th interviews and the entire Feb 26th interviews. That would mean the June 18th class will be all the March 11th plus half the March 19th interviews. The July 16th class will be the second half of the March 19th and all of the March 20th interviews. The August 27th class will start the April interviews.

I'm tempted to say that the waiting is the hardest part but I guess it's easier then a rejection letter. At least I still have hope while I'm waiting.
I interviewed Feb 26th early afternoon so I hope and pray your numbers are wrong. So far no call and no dreaded FedEx letter. I've talked with a few others from the Feb 26th date and none of them have received any news yet. My guess is the May 28th class is full and we won't hear anything for 2 1/2 weeks for the June 16th class. Rumor is they call about 2 1/2 weeks out. I've only heard of one early morning Feb 26th that got the call.