View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Dorfman
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by CGfalconHerc View Post
But the high washout rate demonstrates that they are in fact, NOT, Delta pilots..regardless of where their paycheck comes from.

They are capable, professional, DCI pilots hired by numerous DIFFERENT airlines to fly small jets carrying pax from several DIFFERENT airlines to replace mainline pilots after 9/11 and the subsequent "lost decade".

Now, all they have to do is prepare, pass the tests, and have a good attitude during the interview like all the rest of us did. If they get the TBNT, then thank the interviewers for the opportunity, chalk it up as a learning experience, and move on to the next opportunity.

And FWIW, I do support the flow that was agreed to wrt FNWA furloughs..but that's where it should end. With the current hiring environment, each airline should be able to select candidates without being restricted by some sort of extended flow...JMHO
^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Bar I appreciate your passion for this but I want the best we can get to come to Delta. I know of more then a handful of Endeavor guys that should not be hired by Delta.

You can argue that they are already flying Delta paxs but just because you were hired by a regional desperate to fill a seat doesnt mean you get a free pass to mainline.