Old 05-16-2014, 05:56 AM
CBreezy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2013

Originally Posted by block30 View Post
Yep, exactly.

Someone else said stop the whining to each on APC. OK, I get that. But I would say some of us are taking the fight to the next step; contacting our Congressmen, ALPA reps, etc. We may also take action to counter this upper management BS onslaught; we can write about the realities of the industry through our own websites, www.thetruthaboutheprofession.weebly.com, or in writing comments to these internet articles. APC *can* be a good place of communication and coordination.

Just think about this;
Regionals pilots are what management admits they cannot find. However, it was regional pilots who were given contracts with concessionary language/paltry pay raises, or worse, they were *ordered* to take concessions or else be Comair-ed. That is insane, and management is actively, vocally, and at least somewhat successfully spinning this in their favor!!

Congressman Sam Graves seems to be eating this up by the way...Congressman Sam Graves : Contact Sam You have to be in his district to email him, but you can snail mail him, and I've heard snail mail has more impact so to speak than email...

Hint, hint.
One of my friends used to work for a Congressman. Her advice? Email can be group deleted when they see a subject they don't care about or sent to a spam folder. Someone has to physically open the envelopes and read at least part of the letter before throwing it away. In the latter, at least someone is reading it.