View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 11:21 AM
ChrisJT6
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by sleeves View Post
No misunderstanding. You really want this option and think it appropriate, but don't want the repercussions. We are going to hit you, but don't hit back. You got your pin on?

To be clear, I hope guys get money out of this. Unlike some that were opposed to our profit sharing, I like when Pilots get money from MGT.
MGT has gotten enough.

And before someone starts thinking I am trying to protect my slot, I was trained well before SLI.
This is the repercussion of 3 years of dragging on the JCBA and SLI while you enjoyed great movement during horrible financial times. Your reps made it clear they'd be happy moving on forever in that situation and you boast often of your brave no vote to protect an already lost 50 seat scope....do you really think overuse of 50 seat aircraft is really doing well for our airline? Or is 50 seat scope a convenient issue to hide your nasty former whipsaw position. Now man up and deal with the repercussions of your actions...or throw around scary threats if thats how you must move on.
As for the brave slick tie...what are you doing to fix our unions issues? Work to fix the only group we currently have or shut your hole.