View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 11:40 AM
sleeves
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 737 fo

Originally Posted by ChrisJT6 View Post
This is the repercussion of 3 years of dragging on the JCBA and SLI while you enjoyed great movement during horrible financial times. Your reps made it clear they'd be happy moving on forever in that situation and you boast often of your brave no vote to protect an already lost 50 seat scope....do you really think overuse of 50 seat aircraft is really doing well for our airline? Or is 50 seat scope a convenient issue to hide your nasty former whipsaw position. Now man up and deal with the repercussions of your actions...or throw around scary threats if thats how you must move on.
As for the brave slick tie...what are you doing to fix our unions issues? Work to fix the only group we currently have or shut your hole.
They are parking the 50 seaters as fast as they can. Overuse of the 50 seater?? Yes they are over used, they lose money so you want to give away bigger profitable airplanes to company's YOU DO NOT work for? The 50 seater were gonna be parked. We could have taken back that flying.

We were not dragging our feet. MGT. Controls the clock during negotiations. We were waiting for the right deal. We were offered Deltas deal before this merger mess and tuned it down. I guess you probably think that was just premerger posturing.
As for union work I have volunteered on committees in the past. Mine was lost due to the merger, not very many CAL types welcome now. So shut your hole.