Old 05-27-2014, 02:46 PM
newKnow
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: 765-A

Originally Posted by TheManager View Post
Delta adding Seattle flights to Maui, Mexico and more

Posted by Kristin Jackson
Delta Air Lines is adding more flights from Seattle to popular beach and ski destinations, plus regional service to Spokane, as it keeps strongly expanding service at Sea-Tac Airport and continues to give regional powerhouse Alaska Airlines a run for the money.

Delta plans to add service from Seattle to Maui plus to Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Calgary, Alberta; Spokane; and Bozeman, Mont.

The Delta flights will begin in November and December (international flights still are awaiting government approval). Here’s the word from Delta on the new routes:

Four daily flights to Spokane International Airport using two-class, 65-seat CRJ-700 aircraft beginning Nov. 3
Two daily flights to Calgary International Airport using two-class, 76-seat Embraer E-175 aircraft, beginning Nov. 3
New Seattle service beginning Dec. 20 includes:

One daily flight to Maui’s Kahului Airport using a Boeing 757-200.
One daily seasonal flight to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport through Jan. 4, 2015, then Saturday service from Jan. 10 through March 28, 2015, using two-class, 76-seat Embraer E-175 aircraft.
Four weekly flights to Los Cabos through Jan. 10, 2015, then Saturday service beginning Jan. 17, 2015, using an Airbus A319 aircraft.
Four weekly flights to Puerto Vallarta through Jan. 10, 2015, then Saturday service beginning Jan. 17, 2015, using an Airbus A319 aircraft.
I guess the battle with AK is official now. I doubt that OGG-SEA is feed for Asia.

I wonder if that "I am Alaska." video had anything to do with it? :roll eyes: