View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 03:38 PM
ChrisJT6
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by wolfmanpack View Post
You can continue to believe that as well. I'm grounded in reality and I am well aware that the system is corrupt and the chances of the lawsuit getting before a jury is slim. However I will also say that if it does go to a jury trial then I believe there is a real good chance of your windfall will end.

ALPA is a corrupt, inept and ineffectual organization and all your crowing will cease when ALPA thinks it's not in its best interest that your side win and you find yourself in their way.

You're ignorant if you think you won because your side's argument won the day.

All ALPA did is make this place toxic for decades to come and if you had any sense you would haven't supported such a lopsided "award".

It's one thing to get all the windfall from an egregious award, it's quite another to gloat and revel in it. Not surprised however as I've read your posts for a LONG time and this is par for the course.
You do realize that these vacancy bids would have the same outcome even if sCALs whacked proposal was successfully adopted?

You do realize that most of the sCAL furloughees are ahead of hundreds of sUAL furloughees with most having significantly more time on property?

You may not realize that most sCAL Senior pilots I've met are satisfied with the SLI and don't share your point of view.