View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 05:54 PM
tall guy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2014

Not true...those types of jobs are out there but you have to find them. A buddy of mine just got on with Cape Air with less than 300tt CFI CFII. You can also check out Great Lakes which is running a 135 until you get time in type. Lakes from what I heard doesn't pay that much but if you are looking for some turbine then there you go. And not to forget about SeaPort in Memphis that flies the C-208 Caravan which has hired guys with less than 300tt and I personally know this for a fact. Those jobs are still there but from my research fall into the 135 rules. I have also known guys who were low time guys that flew for Lakes and SeaPort that are now flying with Travel Management, Flexjet and Netjets as well. So please don't listen to people who laugh. You don't want to be in a cockpit with them anyway. Keep your head up man!!!! Don't give up.... Before I forget look into pipeline patro. I think they are called Northern States out of Alabama I think. They fly Cessna 172's and I have also seen Planes that Fly for Google as well doing Mapping. These jobs are still there. I also saw a job flying a Phenom 300 sic contract for 200 a day. Keep your head up man...Don't give up...