View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 03:39 AM
Flyboyxc91
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: Captain CL-65

Originally Posted by Airhoss View Post
There I was flat on my back pulling 9 negative G's. It's tough to do in a Cessna 207 but when the Ruskies invade sometimes as an Alaskan bush pilot you get the first call from the big guy, the head honcho, El Persidente! It was just me and my S&W .44 Mag and four Mig 25's coming in hot and with bad intent.

The old workhorse of the bush the 207 she ain't much to look at but she's got some tricks up her sleeve. Those Backfires never saw me coming I rolled inverted and pulled through the mach then pushed hard into a 9 G negative climb. I made my gun pass by sticking my .44 Mag out the side window and yanking the trigger of that chrome plated, mother of pearl gripped, hand cannon as fast as I could. Flames burst from the muzzle momentarily blinding me as I had night my night vision set to "pitch black". The HUD was showing that I was dangerously close to the inverted mach buffet/wing structural fail limit. So I pulled the old IO 520 back out of full burner into max climb power, kicked full left rudder and did a wifferdoodle flipzipper coming around perfectly on the 6'O'clock postion of the tail end Ruskie. It was only then that I noticed that the two lead aircraft were now molten balls of flame. Two more notches on the imitation mother of pearl hand grips for me.

The remaining two belligerents immediately surrendered, knowing without a doubt that they were outgunned, out air framed and out flown, resistance from them was futile. I quickly dialed up the AWOS over in PAOT, Kotzebue, AK International airport and guardian of the top of the world. My heart sank as the AWOS came through, the wind was 50 gusting to 94 Kts straight across all runways. I had to let my prized Ruskie prisoners go! It takes a bush pilot to land in those conditions and I knew that these guys clearly weren't up to the challenge. I tapped out a morse code message in Ruskanzisch to my hapless prey. "Return to your motherland..STOP... I will have mercy on your worthless souls...STOP...If you ever come to these shores again you will meet the fate of your friends NOW BE GONE!

Just another day in the life of an Alaskan BUSH PILOT!

Take this to heart when I say "That was the funniest thing I ever heard (saw) on here"... I damn near **** my breakfast out from laughter and I just ate it.