View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 07:26 AM
Herman
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: erb
Smile Race Bannon rocks.

Originally Posted by tsquare View Post
Well when you grow up, maybe you will be taken a little more seriously. She shows far more mental and intellectual maturity than anything I have seen from you as of late.

Your perspective is solely from the cockpit. Locked in the vault from block out to block in. She sees those that pay YOUR salary from boarding thru deplaning. I think her input on how our customers view us is way more valid than yours. You have the gall to paint with broad brush and refer to her as a cat rancher, when you know nothing about her. That is really sad that you have so little respect for your co workers that you would say something like that behind an invisible internet wall. Why don't you post your picture and let's all see what kind of Race Bannon you really are. (You probably don't even get that reference) Let's see those six pack abs that hot women will pay extra for in order to fly on your airplanes. Or is having only strippers and cheerleader Flight Attendants important to a successful airline? If that is the case, you are way overpaid. Prove me wrong stud.
Dammm Brother. I've crossed the Atlantic w/ you a dozen times...ain't never seen you on a roll like that! Cheers H...