View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 08:51 AM
FLYMIA
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013
Position: CRJ Left

Ive been working here almost a year now. First year pay sorta sucks, but I made much less flying for the regionals. I net $1200 every check as a first year FO. They pay on time, however, no direct deposit. They dont pay on time with per diem checks, which are paid seperate.
There are only reserve lines. 10 days off guaranteed. The reserve lines are pretty great if you live in Miami. Some home reserve, Other is ICE out in AEX. If you do get AEX its 2 weeks on, rest of the month OFF. It also pays fat per diem. I cannot complain about the schedules.
The company itself does sorta suck, but its 36th st and ive heard much worse. All this BS about the Chief Pilot, he is an awesome guy who I have nothing bad to say about. Always willing to help you out and genuinely has the pilot group in mind. Would absolutely defend a pilot against management.
STILL WAITING ON CASS...
Short staffed on Captains, properly on FO's. Captain QOL sorta sucks because you will work. ******* it, Im based at home, no more jumpseating to sit AR, and Im flying the -80. 6th A/C is coming online. 3 ex. AAL EFIS FMS, 2 analogue.
Currently hiring.
Ill think of more, but this is tiring.