View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 10:52 AM
Hulljas
New Hire

Joined APC: Dec 2012
Position: T-6B Instructor

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
On the joyrides, somebody had to be the PIC. Did the other guys log it? Did you keep track? If you don't know if the other guy logged it, probably best to just consider it an airplane ride and not include the time...on the very slight chance that the other guy applied to the same airline and somebody notices the overlap. Odds are low that anyone would ever notice but still.

In all of these situations the other pilot was the one who signed the book as PIC. I was mostly just trying to find a way to not lose those 50 hours of total flight time, but I figured that that was how it was going to happen.

My biggest concern is my online application looking different than my official logbooks and the potential questions in the interview about those discrepancies. I want to be able to show the people on the other side of the table that I'm not trying to put one over on them. I'm sure there is a "standard" or acceptable way to account for the differences I am just trying to figure out what that way is.