Gets Weekends Off
MAWK90
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Aug 2006
  • Position
    Michael Vick's favorite animal
Quote: This is about as clear as mud, but this is what I got from ALPA in an email:

May 2007 Dues Check Off Notice

Some of our members participating in Dues Check Off (DCO) may have noticed that their April 15th DCO deduction was exactly the same amount as their previous DCO deduction on March 15th. That is because due to an administrative error in the DCO process ALPA inadvertently used the same company income file to calculate both the March and April 15th DCO deductions. The affected members will see this error reconciled in the May 15th DCO deduction. The end result will be that the sum of your DCO deductions for April and May should correlate with the sum of your March and April income. We apologize for any inconvenience this error may have caused. If you have any questions please feel free to call MEC Secretary-Treasurer, Chris Baker at 866-339-2572 (ext. 2011).
Thanks for the email. Guess I missed that one. What doesn't make sense per the email is if March (5wk month) was the same amount withheld on April (4week), then ALPA owes me money. It also indicates that the problem will be fixed on our May 15 check, which according to my calculations is not the case. Thru the May 15th check, my gross pay indicates that there has been 2.62%.....