Old 07-14-2014, 10:05 AM
Nevets
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: EMB 145 CPT

Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nevets

It's essentially part of the Process Agreement for Interim and Single PBS.

Nevets, your die-hard loyalty to your team is admirable but uninformed. Your MEC has been meeting with management behind the backs of the Joint committee AND the L-ASA MEC. This is directly counter to agreements signed between the parties. I for one am no longer interested in supporting a group that is only interested in reciprocating as long as it benefits them.
Why is it that when the ASA MEC acts in the best interest of their constituents, it's ok. But when the XJT MEC does the same, the other side takes it personal? The XJT MEC feels like smartpref is in their pilots best interest. The ASA MEC feels that flight line is. It's not personal. The agreement spells out the process to get to a single PBS. And now the ASA MEC doesn't want to abide by that agreement. My understanding is that ASA people will now be part of the negotiations, as allowed in the T&PA. So I don't see they as a problem going forward anymore. The ASA MEC agrees to abide by the Process Agreement for Interim and Single PBS and the XJT MEC will have ASA people be part of the smartpref negotiations. So what's the problem?