View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 05:01 AM
GunshipGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: Permanently scarred

Originally Posted by newKnow View Post
I think you might be judging her for a mistake that someone else made (the network, the producers, the screeners, etc.). Or, is it her job to screen her guests, too? I think she gave him the benefit of the doubt, at first. So, I'm not sure of what she was supposed to do?

I look forward to that beer, Buzz. The last 5 years have been better than the previous 8, so I have a lot of ammunition.
New, always ready to defend the lame even when there's an over abundance of evidence showing the big FAIL. Gotta love a network that has a race-baiting hate monger on its list of whacko character assassins (can you believe that anti-Semite was even on the stage during the debates in 2007???). What was she supposed to do? Maybe say so long to a prankster after he drops a Howard Stern fart bomb on you instead of asking for further details for a start. Maybe that sad excuse for a network will improve when some adults move back into 1600 Penn. Either that or they can do like Crazy Al and sell themselves to Al Jazeera.