View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 06:49 AM
tsquare
No longer cares

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: 767er Captain

Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
None of us gets to decide for certain when we'll be "leaving" tsquare. And voicing my opinion isn't poisoning anything.

I'd rather stay to enjoy the results of a strong and united pilot group that stood up for what is right and what they deserve. A pilot group who isn't afraid to use the full complement of legal tools to lead the industry in every measurable metric. A pilot group who isn't afraid to fight for the compensation commensurate with pilots as great as Richard and Dickson says we are.

If you call that burning the house down, you have bigger problems than I can solve.

Carl
In your opinion, a pilot group is united as long as they see things your way. You have never demonstrated one instance of agreement with a group that doesn't believe it is Carl's way or the highway. Never. And it is muvch much deeper than "voicing your opinion". I don't particularly want to go back to your post about "working to ensure that no more like you ever work in union work again". No. That is much more than voice of opinion. You want your boy and his cabal in place to exact your revenge.

And your first statement is complete and utter bulldung. We all know exactly when we will leave. We can leave before then if we invest wisely, or perhaps have a side business or other things, but we know of one specific date in time when we go away. Exactly, without doubt. Of course being that you are at the top of the food chain, and have been there for quite some time, I am guessing that all those ex wives and fast cars will necessitate your remaining around here for quite some time. I can tell you this. If I had your resume, I'd have 7 figures in the bank. If you don't, that's on you.

You are as transparent as they come Carl.