View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 06:27 AM
tsquare
No longer cares

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: 767er Captain

Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
Some might find it odd for me to be speaking past acl65pilot here, but this post and those that follow are instructive of his naked political double and triple speak. If you weren't reading closely, you might miss the Bill Clinton impersonation in this non-response to tsquare:

Isn't that special? He's not saying he disagrees with tsquare...but does that mean he agrees with tsquare? It means yes and no. It means nothing and everything.

"I'd" is the contraction for "I would". So acl65pilot would tell tsquare to write his reps. Is acl65pilot suggesting that tsquare write his reps, or just that he would tell him to do that for some reason. It means write or don't write, nothing and everything.

A college level example of political double speak.

Carl
He has to walk a fine line Carl. I don't take it personally at all. Unfortunately it's the legal system in which we have to work, but I still believe that if it remains obvious that a violation will occur, and no remedy will be brought forth willingly by the company, that the paperwork should be ready to go. I have stated that now 3 different times, so I'll let it go at that.