Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 09:54 AM
RhinoPherret
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2012

Originally Posted by gloopy View Post
The canned responses by his attorney? Oh yes, let's definately use that to determine guilt. In fact, anyone who "lawyers up" is probably guilty, right?

Saying he will accept a sentence, after being told to say that, is also an indicator of guilt? Would it have helped "prove his innocence" (should that even be a thing anyway?) if he had said "nah, I don't accept the results of the court, so I'm just walking out"?

So someone accuses someone of something, we just better assume guilt and prosecute, convict and punish accordingly because hey, if they were innocent they wouldn't have been charged in the first place, right?
Sorry that you totally do not understand what I presented as is evidenced in your response paragraphs.

I just base my opinion off of spending a great deal of the 20 years of my first career with my butt parked in court rooms dealing with judges, prosecuting and defense attorneys, and lest we forget, all the wonderful folks ushered into the criminal justice system with all of their wonderful tales of woe.

You can call me jaded or a realist, at your pleasure.
Cheers!