Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 11:07 AM
DrivinTheDash
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: B-757/767 FO

Originally Posted by thevagabond View Post
Every single one of us, Lnl and Rhino included, would expect and demand that a conviction, forever changing our lives for the worse, be based upon more than just the claims of our accuser. Obviously, I wasn't at the trial. But there isn't a whole lot in the news about this aside from her accusations. Isn't it reasonable to assume that a young girl woke up with stranger's hand in her lap and blew it out of proportion? That seems much more reasonable than some sober guy molesting a young girl in plain sight in the back of a crowded airplane. That's the story I'm not buying, Rhino.
That might be reasonable to assume, if that had been where is hand was. My understanding is that is hand was not in her lap, but underneath her. "On the October 2013 Delta Airlines flight, the teenager awoke from a nap and felt Pascal's hand under her, gripping her buttocks, she said, according to court documents." Even if your hand flops around all over the place while you sleep, it's not going to accidentally go from your lap, down between you and the person next to you, then inadvertently slide under the other passenger, ending up between her butt and her bottom seat seat cushion.