Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 02:11 PM
LNL76
Junior Senior

Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: Whiskey Papa

Originally Posted by Mesabah View Post
She's sitting in the window seat, he's in the middle seat. It's not so hard to imagine that she may have been sleeping up against the window, and thus leaving some of her seat open. His hand may have flopped in to the open seat, and when she moved, could have easily sat on the guys hand. The reason this guy is going to prison, is the fact he said he raised the armrest. Had he not done that, his defense would have held. However, the fact that he had no prior history to this, makes me side with the accidental contact explanation. The guy has a teenage daughter himself.

In a case like this, the girl has strong motivation to lie, because if he is found guilty, she is now going to be a millionaire.

...and if it REALLY happened and she's NOT lying, she's somewhat damaged at a young age. Oh, btw, HE also has a strong motivation to lie to save HIS butt.

Just curious about the dudes defending a fellow pilot....do you have children, more importantly, young daughters?
The argument that he has a daughter himself is bs as my daughter was sexually harrassed (including inappropriate touching) by a man old enough to be her father who had TWO daughters around my daughter's age. So much for that dumb theory.....
(this was by a "man" her father knows....she was also recently harrassed via texts by another "man" her father knows through work. To say molesters are sick is an understatement, they just can't control themselves no matter the circumstances).