View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 02:21 PM
forgot to bid
veut gagner à la loterie

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Light Chop

Originally Posted by Starcheck102 View Post
That is simply false. ALPA never endorsed Obama, does not endorse presidential candidates (thank GOD), and he received no money from ALPA PAC.

I could give a rat about the AFL-CIO - they don't pay dues. You pay dues, so I hope you will check the facts on this for yourself.

This is just one of several occasions when Barry has tossed American pilots under the bus. The highlights include whatever devil's bargain he made with the crown prince of Abu Dhabi, and what he directed to happen at OMB during the endgame of FAR 117.

And now this. I must say his actions make it impossible to support him as an airline pilot. I have no confidence that he is actually on the side of organized labor.

You should retract your assertion. It is as false as it is offensive to the dozen-odd Delta pilots who work very hard on the Hill. The Pilot Partisan agenda is more than just a slogan to us, it represents the only way ALPA can stay relevant and avoid getting cornered in a very toxic political environment.
While there seems to be a lot of liberal pilots... on the ER... ... but truth is the democratic party's sympathies are not with 50,000 filthy rich ex-military private sector unionized airline pilots that probably will not vote for them, will not canvass neighborhoods and man call centers like say the SEIU.

Government unions and the IAM are where it's at. Who represents Boeing's unions anyways?