View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 02:35 PM
Starcheck102
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2012
Position: ATL 7ER A

Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
First, I'd love to see the dollar for dollar amount we sent to each politician. Second, official endorsements aren't required to let members know your position. I read everything ALPA put out the last 6 years. ALPA clearly did NOT support the McCain/Palin ticket. Everything written was heavily slanted toward Obama, and McCain routinely portrayed as anti-labor. Same with congressional candidates, and same with the run against Romney. If you didn't see that, I don't know what to say other than I'll let others decide what they recall regarding who ALPA was hoping you'd vote for.

You should give rip. ALPA is an affiliate of the AFL-CIO...a very far left organization.

Spare me the political talking points of a "Pilot Partisan" agenda. ALPA is a strong supporter of left wing politics. That's a fact.

Carl
Anything that interferes with your personal narrative just can't make a dent.

The dollar amounts and the recipients are on the ALPA PAC website. Look them up, I won't spoon feed you.

ALPA made no statements regarding the presidential elections, and many of our closest allies in Washington are conservatives.