Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 02:51 PM
Mesabah
:-)

Joined APC: Feb 2007

Originally Posted by LNL76 View Post
...and if it REALLY happened and she's NOT lying, she's somewhat damaged at a young age. Oh, btw, HE also has a strong motivation to lie to save HIS butt.

Just curious about the dudes defending a fellow pilot....do you have children, more importantly, young daughters?
The argument that he has a daughter himself is bs as my daughter was sexually harrassed (including inappropriate touching) by a man old enough to be her father who had TWO daughters around my daughter's age. So much for that dumb theory.....
(this was by a "man" her father knows....she was also recently harrassed via texts by another "man" her father knows through work. To say molesters are sick is an understatement, they just can't control themselves no matter the circumstances).
I'm not defending molesters, I'm saying I could possibly see this scenario as being an accident. Furthermore, I don't think the airline should have to pay out big money either because of this incident. I highly, highly doubt this incident would have gone to court if there wasn't a massive financial incentive to do so.

Don't worry though, the prison code states this pilot is going to get 100 fold for what he's in there for.