View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 03:40 AM
gzsg
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2009

Originally Posted by shiznit View Post
No gzsg, WHY do YOU FEEL and spout off nonsense such as management wants to reduce profit sharing?

There IS NO proposal to cut profit sharing.
There IS NO proposal to continue pay banding.

There hasn't and won't be any proposals or openers to exchange until next spring. Be a part of the solution and not part of the problem. There are 4 webinars coming up where Delta pilots can have a direct hand in helping craft the topics for the contract survey. This will be a perfect opportunity to make sure your voice is heard and have an influence on the direction of the Delta pilots. I'll take part in one of these webinars to make sure that I've done my part in a real way to make sure that the Delta Pilot's voices are not only being heard, but being asked about the relevant subjects.

Shiz

I'm glad you are taking the time to provide your input. I wish every Delta pilot would.

I always take the time to provide input and put questions forth to consider.

Months before agreeing to CDOs I wrote the entire MEC letting them know my opposition to them and why. Yet the line pilots were never informed about this concession until it was almost too late. That is not acceptable.

I certainly hope reducing profit sharing and longer freezes never comes up. Who makes concessions during record profits?

I hope the survey asks whether our pilots desire longer freezes. And whether they want to further reduce profit sharing during record profits.

Thanks again for participating.

Jerry