View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 04:00 AM
satchip
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: Flying the SEC

Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Which party do you think is more pilot friendly?
Neither party is pilot friendly. We are not Labor, at least not the Labor the Dems favor. We are above median income, and tend to vote conservative as a group. They are interested in the Government Employees unions and the Service Employees Unions. So to say that the Ds are more "labor friendly" may be true but they ain't talking about us.

The Republicans (not RINOS) may not be labor friendly but they are for policies that foster growth and a robust economy. Since our jobs hinge on such an economy you can say that Conservative policies espoused by some Republicans is more pilot friendly than the stagnation culture of dependency established by the Dems. I submit into evidence the last 6 years.

Now if we could find a party or politician that would fight to repeal or remove us from the RLA? That would be pilot friendly.

And Buzz I'm with you. I don't contribute to the PAC because of the list of candidates they support. I remember seeing Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid at the top of the list lately. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent....