View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 02:20 PM
GunshipGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: Permanently scarred

Originally Posted by newKnow View Post
At this point, you blaming Pelosi & Reid is just as bad as anyone on the Left blaming Bush for anything.

I think this 2104 economy is way better than what we had in 2008.

*The stock market is 10,000 points higher.
* Businesses and & Banks aren't rushing to D.C. to get bailout loans.
*The defect is shrinking.
*The economy is adding jobs, not losing them at a rate of 500,000+ per month.

Those are just a few of the differences that can be attributed to either party, or Administration. Give President Bush the credit for it, if you want to. Give Clinton, or Obama the blame. Who cares? This economy is better though.

I would "Back the PAC" no matter who they supported. Unfortunately because it'a the money that talks in Washington. Labels, political affiliations, and all the bickering back and forth is just for show.

Is it ok if I bring Stella?
Up until 2008 the economy was doing well enough especially when compared to the dismal "recovery" these past 6 years have shown us. GWB can hardly be blamed for the housing crisis that caused 2008. Any honest assessment of history will show that. That's why GWB will be treated better in the history books than BHO will, unless they're written by academics who ignore the facts. In general: GWB - bad decision to go into Iraq. BHO - bad at everything else, except protecting the environment and changing his views in favor of gay marriage for political benefit.