View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 06:21 PM
GunshipGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: Permanently scarred

Originally Posted by GunshipGuy View Post
I guess ALPA will return my call back, but it's been nearly eight hours and I was hoping to figure this out today to start on my bid before tomorrow's schedule get in the way.

Looked in the contract and I did not see how NQAT (non qualified) days are handled for credit/pay. I have NQAT days at the beginning of the month, training days, and then shadow days. Training's worth 3:45 a day for each day I'm scheduled for actual training, but what's the NQAT pay? From earlier posts I get that the shadow days pay whatever I can get scheduled in them.

Do the shadow days get pushed to the right if your training is eventually scheduled to be a day or two longer than what is showing on your PBS bid calendar, or do they just disappear? (i.e. I think I'll have some off days from training in between classrooms/sims; right now in PBS the training days have the whole training scheduled without an off day in there).

Bump.

I'll whittle the questions down to one: what credit do you get for days that are listed as NQAT on your schedule?