Thread: DAL Poolie Info
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 07:09 AM
cjrflyr
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2014

Hi guys- Haven't posted in awhile and got this email from a Mad dog guy that recommended me for delta. I guess they are gonna look at my stuff. I have verified my app like 20 times to make sure I didn't miss anything....lol

"Thanks for your recent recommendation! We apologize for the form letter but with the high volume of recommendations we are unable to provide a personalized response. The individual(s) that you have recommended has been added to the employee recommended list of candidates. Although we can’t guarantee that an invitation to interview will result, we can guarantee that we’ll review their application. This is a courtesy that we extend to all candidates who are recommended by current or former Delta employees. And, if the candidate is competitive with our current applicant pool, we’ll be happy to extend an invitation to interview.

To be competitive, please remind the person(s) you have recommended to update their AirlineApps application at least once every 60 days so that it remains current. They should review the entire application each time they complete an update to ensure ALL information is current and accurate. We are unable to review applications that are not current or that are missing requested information.

Thanks again for your recommendation! "