View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 07:55 AM
johnso29

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: B757/767

Originally Posted by finis72 View Post
To all my fellow APCer's: I just put in my last bid as a DL pilot, Sept is my retirement date. Me and 6 other retiring 777 Captains are throwing a huge retirement party in ATL Oct 24th that could go down in history. Open bar,catered, live entertainment and transportation to from parking.
Timbo, Scambo and all ATL 777 pilots are already on the invite list. FTB, 80, Newk,Carl, Alpha, Sailing, Alan,Jughead,Bar,T,Jesse, et al. please consider yourselves invited. We are sending out a save the date around the 20th of Aug and then invites early Sept so people can bid around it. This will be RSVP due to the cost involved but we're planning on last minute arrivals. This party is with significant others and even RA is on the list so please don't be shy or worry that you won't know anyone. I have enjoyed all the conversations on the Latest and Greatest and figure this would be a great excuse to get together as many APCer's as possible. If you are interested please pm me your contact info and I will add you to my list.
The retiree's involved are; Ron Norris, Paul Faulkner, Marc Lugash, Gene Robinson, Warren Zatazalo and myself Ross Campbell. There are 3 others that are considering joining as of this time but not yet committed.
Congrats on your retirement finis72. Classy move throwing the party too. I hope it all goes awesome. Cheers to a great career Sir. Enjoy retirement, and thanks for the bump.