View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 04:23 AM
flygirl556
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Back in the right

Originally Posted by Waggs View Post
American's interview was very pleasant. It's easy to be prepared (to include the video interview) and everyone is very excited to have you and the others there (or at least they seem to be). It felt as though once you make it to the in person interview, you are hired unless you show up unprepared or do some really silly stuff during the process. I almost hesitate to say it, but it was actually pretty easy.
I thought so too. The hardest part is getting the video interview. Once you make it to the F2F, they already know your personality through the assessment and the video interview. I think it's pretty efficient in that most people who make it to Dallas make it through the F2F and they don't have to waste a bunch of money flying people and putting them up in a hotel and not hiring them. The pass rate is pretty good and it was more like a conversation than an interview-it was probably one of the most pleasant interviews I've had and everybody is excited to have you. I haven't been through Delta's interview process but we've all heard about it and it is NOTHING like that.