View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 09:01 AM
sailingfun
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
Alan,

Kind of a surprising post from you. Normally you are much more factually and less interpretive. Nevertheless, you are entitled to your opinion as is every other poster.

I must say that the above post strikes me more as coming from a "90" full vice "glass is half full" perspective. It almost appears as if you are attempting to carry Moak's water here vice neutrally interpreting it.

I am not a big Moak supporter or detractor, he has done some good and some not so good.

My personal opinion on this whole interview is that Lee got a little carried away and clearly screwed up. He represents labor, for now at least. To the best of my memory he has no intention to ever run for ALPA National . Lee obviously said some things that he shouldn't have. He is getting ahead of himself, he is not yet in his post ALPA Govt or Business position.

Just put yourself in managements position. Do you thin think the result of this interview will be a higher or lower opener on C2015?

Scoop
Do you think a divided pilot group (DPA) will result in a higher or lower opener from management.