Old 08-23-2014, 12:52 AM
NoSidNoStar
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2014

Originally Posted by Gjn290 View Post
It doesn't bother me. I put in my .02 cents and you seem to have it out for those who disagree with you. I have no dog in this fight. I've always been 135 and am making the jump to 121 next month. I'm just not as one-sided as you. Almost every post you've made since you joined knocks corporate.

You're right you did make the comparison between GA business jets. My apologies.

Why do you feel the need to input sarcasm and make things up? It discredits you more than anything. Good luck with your job search.
You also seem to have it out with who disagree with you.
Maybe that is why we are still here arguing, we both are like that.

My posts are not intended to knock corporate jobs.
I am only stating the facts, funny you feel knocked by that.
And I do it for people that are deciding where to go.

You are going 121, so why not making clear to the guys trying to decide where you think is best? It's misleading. Of course there are pro and cons on both sides, but if somebody ask you for directions, which way would you point them?

I answered sarcasm with sarcasm: "sorry for it not being as grim as you describe it". Remember? Why would you be sorry for that? Isn't that sarcastic?
You accused me of thinking of corporate pilots as anti-safety types. You made that up. I simply stated the safety is statistically in favor of 121, by far. What did I made up? The remuneration of the legacy captains? I am simply reporting what they are stating in other threads. You think they lied? Everybody that does not agree with you is a lier?

Last edited by NoSidNoStar; 08-23-2014 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Spelling