View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 04:18 AM
stupidpilot
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Default Whiners!!!!!

Originally Posted by TonyC
If they were hats, what are they now?

I wear a hat because I'm not satisfied with the pace of contract negotiations. I wear it to remind myself to give 100.0% every day, every leg.

The sort is 30 minutes late. Hmmm. The Flight Plan says M0.80. The route of flight has a lot of twists and turns. Nice scenery. The ramp agent says
the airplane will be ready 20 minutes early. That's nice. The scheduled deadhead has just been cancelled. Oh, well.

The day we ratify a contract that recognizes our contribution to this company's tremendous success and profitablity, I'll leave my hat at home and bring my goodwill to work. Until then, the goodwill is on the shelf in the closet, and the hat covers my head.

(Oh, and my watch is a $17 Armitron from KMart. I'm on the second battery, now. )

- The truth only hurts if it should -
I can't believe you guys! You've got, arguably, the most stable, best paying, best benefits flying job that's out there and all I hear is a bunch of whining and crying! There are literally thousands of pilots out there who would give their left nut for what you have and your talking about why or why not to wear a hat???? Jeez, you guys have a great career, one of the few in the flying industry today, why not be satisfied with that? Do you always have to whine for more no matter how much you've been given?