View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 12:37 PM
Shaggy1970
Banned

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: On Food Stamps

Originally Posted by package puppy View Post
No one ever said asking questions meant you were a bad union member. You didn't ask a question, you offered up fiction as fact and you have always commented very negatively on the IPA. No one is thumping their chest, I am simply calling you out on your bull**** here like others did on the B&G which caused you to take your toys and run home. Hopefully you'll do this forum the same favor.
I choose not to post anymore on the B&G because is full of a small group of guys just like you who think its ok to belittle and marginalize people with a different point of view than the main stream.

So you think the IPA wanted to loose its party status? You don't think that the copy for the press release was not vetted by the legal staff and allowed to move forward? Why isn't anyone talking about this? There are a lot of questions currently out there that no one wants to answer and guys like yourself just choose to look the other way and marginalize people cause its easier I guess than to answer the hard questions. I guess ignorance is bliss, maybe you and your cronies should stop posting cause I am tried of your drivel and BS.