Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 02:51 PM
A320Flyer
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: A320 CA

Originally Posted by captscott26 View Post
Geez...guess I hit a nerve. Look bud, you can spend the rest of your free time thinking up all your conspiracy theory, total transparency, show me the money BS. I wish I had that kind of free time. You want to change things, go right ahead and change em. Good luck with all that. Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend.
Total transparency and pilots working hard to earn lots of money is BS to you? I see you faithfully adhere to the 'modus operandi' of your former superiors. Not surprising. FYI, junior pilots here at Spirit are the majority now, and a very well educated group not alienated to what's going on. Ask any F/O making $38.50 today how they feel about knowing they make less than a new hire made 5 years ago. You think they're all happy they "took one for the team"? After the "I got hired" frenzy subsides, their mindset shifts to wanting money to pay their bills and not being part of some social club. And you bet ya it's gonna change.
Enjoy your good ole American, non-Marxist inspired Labor Day dedicated to people working hard and accumulating unlimited wealth.

Last edited by A320Flyer; 09-01-2014 at 03:02 PM.