Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 11:03 AM
PCLCREW
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Assistant Greens Keeper

Originally Posted by PCLCREW View Post
I definitely agree it's better then the SS I came from that's for damn sure. I don't even so much care about flying the mighty E190, I would just like to spend a couple nights a week in a hotel room and not this pad.
We have a PS3 and I am getting pretty good at beating the 15 year olds in China on Modern Warfare.
Ahh, the crash-pad syndrome. Getting tired of nothing but pizza, Chinese food, and very nice people in Kew?

On the other side of the coin, try creating a 87 hour line with great trips like ABQ, 10 hour-three day ( on the Bus of course). Sure you do get out of the crash pad, but I'm getting tired of 12-13 days off and flying red-eyes ALL the time. I'll be bidding RSV soon just to take a dip into what the last few folks have written about.

p.s. Some video game competitors make more money than you and I combined...keep playing
Ha ha you nailed it. I mean like I said before I'm sure it works and is awesome for some people.
I wish I could fly to SJU and kite surf and get hammered with my college buddies, but like the other guy said I've got a family with mouths to feed.
Anyway it is what it is and *****ing on a message board isn't gonna change the fact that I'm headed back to NY tomorrow for another stretch.
Oh and ya how are you guys getting LCR? 8 months online and I've had it maybe 3 times?