View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 09:24 PM
randalis
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2007

Originally Posted by Eric Stratton View Post
so you want us, the taxpayers, to pay for your flying because you don't want to take out loans and pay for it yourself. get over yourself. I'd say other things but I'm sure I'd get banned. by the way it was a sympathy post, otherwise you wouldn't have written it.
No it wasn't a sympathy post sir. I've been chatting with alot of people on here the last few months that I've been filing paper work. Making sure that I take the right classes and none of the wrong ones. I was merely letting everyone I've been chatting with know that I didn't get the grants, plus venting to the rest of you I guess. I'm guessing by the hostility in your post that you're one of the ones with high bills from loans that you had to take out. For that I'm sorry. I would have them as well if it was just a few years earlier (before I met my wife and had my son). And I'm a taxpayer just as you are. I work for a warehouse distribution center. I'd say my wages are pretty fair for the area I live in. I have to, for legal reasons, claim every bit of it on taxes. My company, being that it's Wal-Mart, has to take extra precaution. They now tax us for EVERY item/award they give us. Pins/plaques/mugs/lunches/safety money... So not only do I pay taxes on my income, but also on my plaque for Associate of the Month. So, as I'm happy you responded to my thread, please direct your anger to your banker not to me.

Thank you all for your kind words. I hope to keep in contact with alot of you!