View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 06:12 PM
DAL 88 Driver
At home on the maddog!

Joined APC: Mar 2009
Position: ATL MD-88A

Originally Posted by Sink r8 View Post

What if we kept it shorter, and more tied to the survey? I bet we could distill that to a couple of sentences.

I didn't see any question asking what our rates should be over the next few years. #24-26 ask what our initial rate increase should be on time, a year late, or two years late. I figured 6% was a reasonable penalty for each year late, so I stepped the answer to #25 and 26 6% each. The only other answer on total cost increase was at the end of the survey. I used 35%.

How did you tell them how you wanted the pay structured over 4 years? I don't mean to debate what you want... I mean what question did you use?
25-10-10 is structured over 3 years, not 4. There was no way to be as specific as I was in my post. So maybe my post isn't the sort of thing you're looking for on this thread. If so, I'll bow out.

To answer your question, what I did on the survey was indicated a minimum 25% increase on day one and a minimum total increase of 51%. 25-10-10 is cumulatively 51%, but as you said there was no way for me to be that specific on the survey. I don't remember the exact question numbers or the exact wording of the questions.