View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 08:17 AM
whoareyou311
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2012

Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
Things are not always what they seem...

For example, consider the following copy from the Endeavor website:

>>Pilots hired at Endeavor under the EtD Commitment will, upon becoming and remaining eligible under the provisions of the Endeavor-to-Delta Pilot Hiring and Commitment Program document, be hired as Delta pilots. As an EtD Commitment pilot, you will not be required to re-interview with Delta as your selection and screening by Endeavor and demonstrated performance thereafter will serve as your ticket to Delta. <<

"and demonstrted performance thereafter..."

What does that mean? Be good little boys and girls (don't make waves and/or stand up for your rights), and we'll put a word in for you at Delta.

There is NO GUARANTEE that you will get a Delta job if you work for Endeavor. NONE. What Endeavor is, is a litmus test to see if you are submissive enough to suck up at Delta later on.

What if you end up in the sim with some jerk and he or she puts an unsat on your PRIA record because he or she had a bad day? Bye, bye Delta.

All Endeavor is, is one big checkride.

Beware.
What a load of BS....

You can't be a retard at any airline and expect to move onto a major.

True things suck here right now...but this place is not the worst place to go. If I was just starting out and Delta was my number one...I'd give this place a serious look. Especially if I lived with mom and dad!